Our charity bookstall is entirely reliant on volunteers who give up valuable free time to help make the bookstall such a success. Although we have a number of student volunteer helpers from Royal Holloway College University of London (RHUL) and work closely with the RHUL Community Action Volunteering team (we were accredited with the Community Action Partner of the Year 2019/20 Award), we could really do with some regular extra help, to help set up, sort books and put them away again, so if you can spare say 1-2 hours per month:
- Thursday evening (3 PM – 7 PM) : heavy work: set up
- Friday morning (8 AM – 10 AM) : heavy work: set up
- Friday daytime (10 AM – 6 PM) : light work: sorting & pricing books
- Friday evening (6 PM – 8 PM) : heavy work: pack away
- Saturday morning (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM) : heavy work: pack away
We will happily give you a discount or even some free books to thank you for your time.
To register your interest as a volunteer, please contact our Bookstall coordination team, via e-mail or directly on one of our bookstall dates.