For dates and times of the Bookstall please see main page here. If you would like to volunteer for a bookstall please get in touch with Graham Burrough, our bookstall co-ordinator. Information about volunteering is below:
Our charity bookstall is entirely reliant on volunteers who give up valuable free time to help make the bookstall such a success. Although we have a number of student volunteer helpers from Royal Holloway College University of London (RHUL) and work closely with the RHUL Community Action Volunteering team (we were accredited with the Community Action Partner of the Year 2013/14 Award), we could really do with some regular extra help, to help set up, sort books and put them away again, so if you can spare say 1-2 hours per month:
- or a Thursday evening (4 PM – 7:30 PM) : heavy work/set up
- or a Friday daytime (10 AM – 8 PM) : light work/sorting books
- or a Saturday morning (8 AM – 10 AM) : heavy work/set up
- or a Saturday morning (10 AM – 12 noon) : light work/sorting books
- or a Saturday lunchtime (12:30 – 2:30 PM) : heavy work/pack away
…we will happily give you a discount or even some free books to thank you for your time.
Contact us to register your interest or come along and speak to Graham Burrough, our bookstall co-ordinator, on one of the above dates.